View Profile madarkwasp

75 Movie Reviews

Awesome Flash!

I love it. Girlchan in Paradise ep. 2 is still my favourite, but this one is still awesome.

(And by that he means his only attack)

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!

Best Flash ever, and I haven't even played Crack Down. I would buy 4 "COFFEE FOR EVERYONE" shirts if they ever get made.

Great Flash Movie!

Good work on the Flash, I loved the unique drawing style especially. The song is catchy and the Mario voice is perfect. I'm off to watch it again. And again.

6 Game Reviews

Good scirpting, but....

I can walk thru walls.

First Game=Kick Ass

Dress up games really tick me off....to make them, that is. This was pretty kool, I like the way you drew his anime eyes, and all that layering stuff must be a piss off to get right. Make some more, and if you add shading, and use the line tool, instead of the marker, you'd be able to draw kick-ass people.

You really are a 12 year old at most, aren't you?

Someone said your dress-up game was good, and they said "oh, but it was a little hard to find the clothes" and u start cying as if he said it blown chunks.Learn to take things like a man, jesus Christ, i read your responses and just laughed. SOUTH PARK SUCKS! Get over it, you fucking baby. Never use Korn, or Quake 2 stuff again....EVER

Flash Movies...I gotta make 'em, you gotta review 'em. Simple as that. Thanks for all the positive reviews, Newgrounds! Without you I wouldn't be here making what I do today. I started out really bad and I still got your support. Thank you!

Sean Glover @madarkwasp