Hardcore Dressup Hardcore Dressup

WOW

I loved it. I hope you make more!

indiana jones indiana jones

Good scirpting, but....

I can walk thru walls.

Make A Mike Make A Mike

First Game=Kick Ass

Dress up games really tick me off....to make them, that is. This was pretty kool, I like the way you drew his anime eyes, and all that layering stuff must be a piss off to get right. Make some more, and if you add shading, and use the line tool, instead of the marker, you'd be able to draw kick-ass people.

Kill Kenny Kill Kenny

You really are a 12 year old at most, aren't you?

Someone said your dress-up game was good, and they said "oh, but it was a little hard to find the clothes" and u start cying as if he said it blown chunks.Learn to take things like a man, jesus Christ, i read your responses and just laughed. SOUTH PARK SUCKS! Get over it, you fucking baby. Never use Korn, or Quake 2 stuff again....EVER

Make SP Character Ver.2X Make SP Character Ver.2X

You ruined KoRn

South Park is gay, and although Korn is shabbily drawn in one episode, it doesn't mean you can ruin a good song with this damn south park crap

Synj Sneak Attack Synj Sneak Attack

Umm...

It was okay, but too many damn bugs.

James Bond - Green Org James Bond - Green Org

THIS ROCKED!

Man, this is a really good james bond game, spite the fact that they're stick figures, but I liked this a lot. It was just like James Bond with all the menu's, and I liked how you could read about the guns on the one side. You spent a lot of time on this, and for you complainers giving it 1, i'd like to see you do better!
Keep up the good work, man

Resident Evil Freedom Resident Evil Freedom

Now thats interesting!!!

Unlike most of the games on Newgrounds, this is awsome!

I love the part where u wake up and see the freaky guy.

Hehe, this was truly worthy of the portal.
Keep it up!